Thursday, July 14, 2016

Interview with Demian



- Who are you?
My name is Damian, I am an a teacher on the English course.
- Where are you from?
I am from a town called Knaresborough in the North of England
- What sport do you like?
I like rugby cricket and squash
- Do you have any siblings?
I have a brother and a sister
- What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple.
- What is your favourite song?
Mountain at my gates by Foals.
- Which kind of music do you like?
Indie music and guitar music.
- How old are you?
I am 20 years old.
- Why are you on the English course?
To help people learn to speak English and to practise communicating with people who’s first language is not English.
- What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is chocolate.
- What is your favourite animal?
I like birds of prey.
- Do you like your Job? Why?
Yes because I get a lot of satisfaction from teaching.
- When you were child what did you want to be when you were older?
A fireman.
- What is your favourite country? And where is it?
New Zealand because it’s very beautiful.
- What was your favourite moment in your life? Why?
Receiving  my  A level results because I earnt a place at medical school.
- If you have to change your job what would you want to be?
A pilot because I can travel the world.
- What is your favourite movie? Why?
Inception because it has a very clever story.
- What is your favourite book? Why?
Cutting for stone by Abraham Verghese because he have a lot of emotions
- What tips will you give to your younger self if you could go back in time?
Do not worry what people think about you just be yourself.
- How did you find my interview?
Very interesting it made me think a lot.

By Emil Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment